TELL ME THAT SCHOOL ISN’T HARD
I KNOW YOU’RE GROWN UP
I KNOW YOU ARE MY PARENT
I KNOW YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS PART OF LIFE
BUT SCHOOL HAS GOTTEN HARDER
AND TEACHERS ARE UNFAIR TO ME AND ASSIGN TOO MUCH
AND THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN I AM TIRED
I CANNOT DO WORK
I CANNOT SUCCEED ON A TEST
I CANNOT FUNCTION
you know that unexplainable sickish feeling where youre not really sick and you dont really have a headache but you just feel wrong and you cant get comfortable or find something that youre really into but you kinda feel too ill to sleep or eat its like your body saying “i dont know what i want you to do but this isnt it”
That’s called anxiety.
That explains at least half of my life then
old golden retrievers are one of the purest forces of good on this planet
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
those nerds in high school who run like this
in my middle school there was a boy who wanted to be called Sasuke Uchiha and he wore a Sasuke cosplay to school everyday and one day he did this run down the stairs and broke his arm and apparently he told the principle it was the ‘Naruto run’ and then we were all banned from wearing Naruto headbands and doing this run and Naruto was put down as gang activity at our school
OMG I remember some guy in grade 6 thought that it actually made you run faster lmao